Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Steam

I recently got into playing video games on Steam a few days ago-around the same time the Holiday Gift Grab bullshit started. Well, I was able to get a bunch of great Valve classics for a fraction of the cost due to the sales. Also, I got a few games gifted to me. Since then, I've been hooked on Steam; I'm probably going to stay on there forever. I find it pretty interesting because most of the PC games that come out run through Steam. It's like Steam is slowly taking over the PC gaming industry with their services. Anyways, I am glad that I started getting into Steam. There were a bunch of games that I never would've thought would be very good.

2 comments:

  1. I must admit, pretty recently, (Mostly because of Terraria), I have been hooked on steam as well! I find myself looking at their deals, other PC things, it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if seen people trading games on forums, through steam. howdoesoneintothat?

    ReplyDelete