Thursday, January 5, 2012

People these days

Man, how the world has changed.. It's like everyone these days only care about one thing and one thing only: money. You see all of these pyramid schemes, false get rich quick schemes, and scams all across the Internet. I guess everyone makes those so they could earn a quick buck. I don't know why. I guess the reason why people make those is because they really need the money. Perhaps they need the money to pay their bills, get medication, feed their children, etc. I think money is the root of all evil; it is what drives everyone crazy to do stupid things like murder, theft, and drug dealing. It's what drives families apart pretty much. We need money for food, to have a roof over our heads, to pretty much live. I hate that a lot. I really do..

1 comment:

  1. Even societies without money (primitive societies) have plenty of cruelty and violence. Money isn't the problem. Humans are fundamentally evil.

    ReplyDelete